September 16, 2010

We're back to our weekly scheduled blog polls as of today! I'm trying to keep up with the blog postings despite things being super crazy with work. I only got home now and it's 8 pm. I've been at work since 7 am :/ I really hate end of season in construction, it's totally overwhelming for us and we're under staffed right now.

Anyway, today's poll discussion is about falsies. I have "still" never tried false lashes! I think I'm just lazy and not ready to experiment with them. I have pretty long and full lashes which is probably another reason for my lack of experimenting motives. I do want to try some extreme lashes like MAC #44 soon hopefully.

Do you wear false lashes? If so, how often do you sport them? What are some of your fave brands of lashes?

2 Responses to "Thurday Blog Poll - False Lashes"

  1. Unknown Says:

    I've been on and off.. I bought a pair long time ago and failed so bad on putting them correctly and I basically gave up but I decided to try again with the ones that you apply on the outer corners and now I am addicted to them! lol

  2. Shayla Says:

    I'll wear falsies for fancy pants makeup, or I'll wear them on a big "going out" night (both of which don't happen very often). I naturally have pretty thick/long/dark lashes, though, so it's not a big deal to me to wear falsies.

Post a Comment