October 17, 2011


Yey, I'm excited to be back to my regular blogging. I did not enjoy being stuck in a funk. I don't even know how I got the mojo back but somehow it happened :D Anyway, I busted out one of my fave lip products ever, Chanel Coromandel Rouge Allure Laque. I've said it before but I say it again, Chanel RA Laque is the boss of all lipsticks formulas out there. It's long lasting, pigmented and the shade selection is beautiful! Coromandel is a bold orange toned red and I made it juicier by adding Nars Babe l/g on top.

Hope you guys like this look!

Face
F&B foundation - N2
Ben Nye powder
Bite of an Apple blush

Eyes
Rubenesque p/p - base
Expensive Pink e/s - lid
Saffron e/s - crease
Evening Aura e/s - tear duct and above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Inglot gel liner #82 - to line
UD Baked 24/7 liner - lower lashline
Marcelle Power Volume mascara

Lips
Inglot red l/l
Chanel Coromandel RA Laque
Nare Babe l/g

4

3

2

1

5

And this was the outfit of the day that went with the look. It was super casual since I wore this look to a trip to the mall on Sunday. White long sleeve tank by Jacobs, Leggings by Zara, furry vest found at Winners and booties by Nine West:

Photobucket

3 Responses to "Lipstick Stash - Chanel Coromandel + Nars Babe"

  1. Unknown Says:

    That lip combo looks spectacular and you look super cute in that outfit! I can't wait for the weather to cool down here in South Florida

  2. Jenn A. Says:

    Red lips suits you so well!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Sue - thanks love. Does it ever even get cold there?

    Jenn - thanks sweetie :)

Post a Comment