November 16, 2011


Woohoo, another FOTD from me! It's nice to be able to do my makeup everyday!

I'm really feeling the rusty lipstick shades these days which are a departure from my signature burgundy toned dark lips. I think the rust/cinnamon shades are very sophisticated though. One of my fave shades in that family is Chanel Imperiale Rouge Allure Laque. You know I love the RA Laque formula so I won't repeat myself. But this particular shade gets a lot of love coz though it may not look it, it's a very universally flattering shade. It's one of those warm shades that cooler toned peeps like me can wear with no problems.

Btw did you know that Chanel is DC'ing all their RA Laques? I'm so devastated! I need to pick the two that I don't have ASAP and encourage all lipstick lovers to check these babies out before they'r gone.

Hope you guys like this look :)

Face
Pro Longwear Foundation - NW25
Sculpt
Nars Sin blush

Eyes
UDPP - base
Benefit Strut cream shadow - base for lid
UD Gunmetal e/s - lid
Copperplate e/s - crease
Nars Pandora - black shade in outer v
UD Virgin e/s - highglight
Gosh Forest Green e/l - lower lashline
One Off e/s - lower lashline
Lancome Black Art Liner - to line
Cargo 3 in 1 mascara

Lips
MUFE 12C l/l
Chanel Imperiale RA Laque

1-11/11/11

2-11/11/11

3-11/11/11

4-11/11/11

5-11/11/11



4 Responses to "Lipstick Stash - Chanel Imperiale Rouge Allure Laque"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Loving the pop of green on the lower lashline. I heard about the Chanel fiasco!!! What r they doing??? Craziness! I need a backup of Dragon now.

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks love, I know I'm so sad :( I don't really need back ups but I will get those of the RA Laques that I don't already own. First on my list is Ming.

  3. The Dollymix Diaries Says:

    You look gorgeous!!!

  4. Amira Says:

    Love it!

    It's crazy that they're discontinuing them yes!

Post a Comment