November 17, 2011


Hello my beauties! I have yet another Chanel lipstick to showcase for you today. This one is the berry gorgeousness that is Precious Rouge Allure. I adore shades of berry as though it sounds weird, they actually bring out the gold flecks in my eyes so I tend to get compliments when I wear them. As I mentioned before, I love the Rouge Allure formula as they are so comfortable to wear, they also last a pretty long time and there is a big array of colours to chose from. Just visit your Chanel counter and have a look ;)

Anyway, I paired the lips with my most used Nars duo, Eurydice. Eurydice is another great choice for those of us with green or hazel eyes. The berry shade is just divine for making my eyes pop and the gray is such a beautiful and intense shimmery gunmetal, pure love!

Face
Chanel VA foundation - BR20 (beige rose)
Ben Nye powder
Chanel Plum Attraction blush

Eyes
UDPP - base
Artifact p/p - base
Nars Eurydice duo - both shades, lid and crease
Prance e/s - inner lid
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
MUFE #11 l/l - to line
Chanel Cassis e/sl - lower lashline
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips
Annabelle Flame l/l
Chanel Precious RA

1-14/11/11

2-14/11/11

4-15/11/11

3-15/11/11

5-15/11/11

6-15/11/11

2 Responses to "Lipstick Stash - Chanel Precious Rouge Allure"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Perfect pairing. Always love you in a bold lip, but the berry on the lid is to die for! <3

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Tamara, hands down my fave Nars duo

Post a Comment