November 12, 2011


Hello beauties and happy Saturday! I'm hosting a big party for my hubby's 30th birthday in a few hours but wanted to share a quick look with you guys before I started making snacks and buying alcohol for tonight.

This look is from sometimes last week when I did a simple brown smokey look with a pop of purple and paired it with one of my fave nude pink lipsticks, MAC Cream Cup. Now I'm not a huge fan of the creamsheen formula as I find it a bit slippery and uneven but I like this light pink enough to still adore this lipstick.

Hope you guys enjoy this look.

Face
Pro Longwear Foundation - NW25
Sculpt
Pink Cult blush

Eyes
UDPP - base
Annabelle Brown k/l - base for lid
Inglot dark brown e/s - crease
Espresso e/s - lid
Wedge e/s - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Vanilla p/m - tearduct
Feline e/k - to line and smudge
Designer Purple e/l - lower lashline
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips
in Synch l/l
Cream Cup l/s

2-9/111

1-9/11/11

eyes

lips

2 Responses to "Lipstick Stash - MAC Cream Cup"

  1. Amira Says:

    Yeah, ok. Been eyeing Creme Cup for a while, convinced myself that i didn't need it. And, here you are, it looks so lovely on you, now i want it, i hope it will suit me as well... thankfully there's Back 2 Mac lol

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Amira - Thanks! I'm sure it will look great on u too...it's one of those universally flattering shades

Post a Comment