November 5, 2011


Hello beauties! It's such a gorgeous day out today that I'm sitting in our backyard wearing a few layer (it's cold too, -4deg) and blogging outdoors! I wanted to quickly share one of the looks that got missed from last week.

I'm wearing MAC Exxxhibionosit Kissable Lip Colour (LE) on my lips in this look. This liquid lipstick came out in Feb 2011 I believe and is a bright red coral. I love these kissable colours and bought a few when they came out; to me they are the closest you can get to the Chanel Rouge Allure Laques in terms of formula and pigmentation. I paired the bright lips with fall colours: burgundy, copper and warm gold.

Face
Chanel VA Foundation - BR20 (Beige Rose)
Sculpt
Cantaloupe blush
Chez Chez Lame powder

Eyes
UDPP - base
Artifact p/p - base for lid
Amber Lights e/s - lid
Jest e/s - inner lid
Coppering e/s - crease
Smoke Signal p/m - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
BB Chocolate Shimmer g/l - to line
Cargo 3 in 1 mascara

Lips
Temperature is Rising l/l
Exxxhibitionist kissbale lip colour

2-3/11/11

1-3/11/11

4-3/11/11

5-3/11/11

3-3/11/11

0 Responses to "Lipstick Stash - MAC Exxxhibitionist"

Post a Comment