November 3, 2011


Hello beauties! I dug out my MAC Saint Germain lipstick for today's shopping my stash post. I have no idea if this lipstick's made permanent now or not, but it was LE when I bought it back in 2009 with Sugar Sweet. It's a gorgeous barbie pick lipstick and completely opaque on my lips. It is on the extreme cool toned end of the spectrum so I wouldn't say it's universally flattering. I paired it with Chanel Blossoms glossimer, a gorgeous light sparkly pink lip gloss that came out last spring.

Hope you guys like this look :)

Face
Chanel VA foundation - BR20 (Beige Rose)
MUFE Full Cover concealer - #6
Ben Nye powder
Nars Desire blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Aqua e/s - inner lid
Winkle e/s - lid
Climate Blue e/s - outer lid and crease
Stars n Rockets e/s - above crease
Solar White e/s - highlight
Inglot gel liner #83 - to line
Gosh Cool Mint e/l - lower lashline
Cargo 3 in 1 mascara

Lips
St Germain l/s
Chanel Blossoms glossimer

1-2/11/11

2-2/11/11

and one pic with flash - shows the colours more vibrant:

Photobucket

4 Responses to "Lipstick Stash - MAC Saint Germain + Chanel Blossoms Glossimer"

  1. Amina Says:

    very pretty!!

  2. Unknown Says:

    pretty lip!!!

  3. Unknown Says:

    Beautiful. I just love blues and even better in matte! I missed u lovely. Hugs!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Amina - thanks hun :)

    Sue - thank u lady!

    Tina - thanks gorgeous! Miss u too <3

Post a Comment