November 10, 2011


I'm a bit behind on my FOTD's as I actually did my makeup every day this week but didn't get to post them all. I thought I start with today's look though coz I loved the lips!

I wore a simple purple eye look with the bright pop of fuchsia that is MAC Show Orchid (pro). I adore this bright pink shade which is always a great way to make me look pull together without much effort.

Hope you guys like this look :)

Face
Pro Longwear Foundation - NW25
Sculpt
Pink Cult blush

Eyes
UDPP - base
Shishiedo H4 Hydra Power e/s - lid
Poison Pen e/s - crease
Graphology e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Chanel Cassis e/l - to line
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips
MUFE 16C l/l
Show Orchid l/s

1-10/11/11

2-10/11/11

3 Responses to "Lipstick Stash - MAC Show Orchid"

  1. Jen Says:

    show orchid is so divine on you! btw missed your blog! i'm gonna start blogging again! xo

  2. Amira Says:

    LOVE Show Orchid! It looks good on you! :-)

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Jen - thanks hun. I miss your blog too. You looks are always so creative and so well executed.

    Amira - thanks love, one of my fave bright pinks

Post a Comment