November 21, 2011


Hello my lovelies! I found one of my oldest MAC lipsticks in my stash for this look. This is Strange Hybrid l/s (LE) from 5 years ago I think. It's a frost lipstick which I don't tend to wear that often but somehow this nude metallic shade appeals to me still. I amped up the shimmery affect with Chanel Argonite glossimer (LE) from last holiday season.

I continued the metallic feel of the lips onto the eyes as well with shades of frosty peach, pewter and then some matte cobalt blue. Hope you guys like this look :)

Face
Chanel VA Foundation - BR20 (Beige Rose)
Ladyblush creamblend blush
Ben Nye powder

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
All that Glitters e/s - inner lid
BB Pewter e/s - mid lid
Royale e/s - outer lid
Blanc type e/s - crease
Cargo Swimmable deep teal shade - lower lashline
Lise Watier Navy e/l - to line
GA Eyes to Kill mascara

Lips
MUFE 12C l/l
Strange Hybrid l/s
Chanel Aragonite glossimer

2-16/11/11

1-16/11/11

4-16/11/11

3-16/11/11

6-16/11/11

5-16/11/11


0 Responses to "Lipstick Stash - MAC Strange Hybrid + Chanel Aragonite glossimer"

Post a Comment